Traditional Indonesian wooden Bugis Phinisi schooner builded in Tanah Beru, South Sulawesi
7 - 9 knots
All cabin are with air-conditioning, reading lights, ensuite shower, toilette and wash basin, towels and shower amenities are provided. 3 cabins with double bed, 2 cabins with single bed and 2 cabins with twin beds.
lounge with aircondition, camera table, partly covered sundeck, special diving area, kayaking, shadow deck areas, and a Sun deck, a dive deck extended by a dive platform will offer an easy and direct access to the dive tender
1 Fiber glass boat
Meals & Drinks:
Mixed Indonesian / international cuisine.
Lot of fish, chicken or beef.
Lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, rice and home made bread.
IDR, USD, EUR
220 V 24 hours
Large number of power sockets
30 pax Life raft, 30 life jackets, life rings, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, fire hydrant, first aid kit on board plus loads of emergency oxygen.
Rates in USD
Payment in EUR and or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) possible, exchange rate on request
• Transportation to and from the airport or a hotel on the day of embarkation or disembarkation up to a distance of 20 kilometers.
• Full accommodation in air-conditioned double/twin/single staterooms, in bathroom shampoo, soap, towel, etc.
• The onshore activities/excursions organized by the Lady Denok
• The shore activities/excursions according to the program
• All meals on board, snacks, tea, coffee and drinking water
• Diving activities (according to the program)
• Tanks, weights and weight belts
• Cruise director, dive guides
• Fuel surcharge
• Administration/port clearance fee
• Government taxes
Rates not included:
• International and domestic air fare
• Hotels and meals before and after the cruise
• Alcoholic beverages, wine drinks, soft drinks, juice
• Snorkel gear (available for rent from The Lady Denok)
• Travel insurance
• Obligatory Dive insurance
• Onboard purchases.
• Private tours not included in the Lady Denok Program
• National park entrance fees
• Tips for the crew (optional)
• Dive equipment rental
• On-board telecommunications
Other fees & taxes:
National Park Fee
Deposit 30% within 10 days of booking
Final Payment 40 days prior to departure