The small DIVE RESORT Raja4Divers is entirely built in authentic Papuan style and offers exclusivity and great comfort. The dive resort nestles along a palm fringed, west facing beach, with spectacular sunsets right on front of the bungalows.
max. 18 divers
Swiss Management together with local employees
The bungalow measures 128sqm: bedroom 48sqm, deck 24sqm, open air bathroom 44sqm = extremely spacious, light and airy!
Each bungalow is equipped with: mini fridge, water dispenser, writing desk, WiFi, tabletts, mini safe, large en-suite indoor/outdoor bathroom, hot and cold water, amenities, bath towels, swimming towels, and on the large deck: sun loungers, hammock and steps into the water.
In additon to unlimited house reef diving we offer daily 3 trips by boats to different dive sites plus a night dive on request.
Photographers are welcome to use the airconditioned camera room for storage and set-up of their imaging gear. There is also a 27" iMac available for everybody to use.
Snorkelling, climbing, kayaking, swimming, sunbathing, walking, imaging or just plain relaxing
Our three diving boats have quiet and fuel efficient twin Yamaha 50hp 4-stroke outboard motors, built-in shade protection for a maximum of eight divers per boat.
Each dive boat is equipped with standard safety equipment - First Aid kit, First Aid Oxygen, tools, compass and 2-way radio, as well as dedicated padded camera crates, drinking water and towels on all trips.
Meals & Drinks:
A delicious cuisine is being served in the over-water restaurant. The kitchen staff is experienced in using local products and flavours and also for western style dishes. Gathering around one table you can share your adventures of the day with other guests from all over the world.
Coffee, tea, drinking water, soft drinks, cordials, fruit, cookies and other snacks are provided free of charge the whole day.
Beer, wine, spirits and chocolate will be charged on your bill at the end of your stay.
The packages accommodation/diving have to be paid in advance.
For other extras at the resort, the payment will be before departure at the reception.
We accept only cash in Euro â€“ USD â€“ CHF or Rupiah.
220 - 230V/50Hz with round two prong plug /Type F Schuko plug)
- First Aid kit, DAN-First Aid Oxygen on the diving boats
- Diving computers, SMB (Surface Marker Buoy), Dive insurance are mandatory
Rates & Booking Conditions
The detailed price list you will find on our website:
Samples for accommodation/unlimited diving packes in a DBL room:
1 week (6 nights resort, 1 night hotel Sorong) Euro 2750 per pers.
2 weeks (13 nights resort, 1 night hotel Sorong) Euro 5100 per pers.
3 weeks (20 nights resort, 1 night hotel Sorong) Euro 7350 per pers.
4 weeks (27 nights resort, 1 night hotel Sorong) Euro 9450 per pers.
Raja4Divers price policy: Almost NO extra charges at the resort!
- Accommodation, all meals, extra snacks and fruits, tea, coffee, soft drinks, drinking water
- Unlimited diving
- Diving trips
- Nitrox EAN32
- Tanks & weights, weight-belts
- Air conditioned Camera Atelier
- Wi-Fi & tabletts to use for free
- Laundry on Pulau Pef
- Papua travel permit and registration
- Government taxes
- Hotel in Sorong: Bed, breakfast and airport transfer
- Airport departure tax & porter fees Sorong
Rates not included:
- International and domestic flights, airport taxes, hotel packages inbound, dinner in Sorong hotel outbound, visa and excess luggage charges
- Rental diving gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Scheduled boat transfer to and from Pulau Pef EURO 250 p/p return (SATURDAY: Sorong - Pef / FRIDAY: Pef - Sorong)
- Special excursions, specialised services and all other personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)