Our professional team provides an excellent all round service for a relaxing diving holiday on board.
We offer luxury accommodations in 8 deluxe double cabins and 2 suites.
Bed layout (Single, Double) 16 S, 2 D
Individual controls for A/C
2 Public bathrooms
The Salon is designed in oak wood, equipped with a bar and TV/Video/DVD/Stereo.
A spacious sundeck offers you a great view and a quiet place for relaxing and sunbathing.
For your comfort RED SEA AGGRESSOR has an especially adapted and large platform for 22 persons.
2 Zodiac Humber Heavy Duty each mercury 25hp
Meals & Drinks:
On our Website: www.aggressor.com
We accept Euro, US Dollar and Egyptian Pound - Payment with credit cards is not possible.
- Engines: 2x 700 hp Caterpillar Mod.3406 TA electronic
- Generators: Stamegna super silent 2x90KW
- Desalination: 2 Aqua Set KS 141, production 8000L per day
- Fresh water: 12 tons
- Fuel tanks: 14 tons
2 Life rafts for 20 Person, First Aid kit, Oxygen kit, Life jackets, Life buoys, Fire fighting equipment, Fire alarms, Flares
Rates are quoted in USD per person. Single Supplement/Private Stateroom: 65% surcharge on full charter rate. Guarantees an individual traveler a private room.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Red Sea Aggressor Deluxe Master
January 3, 2015 - January 2, 2016 $2715 $2999
January 3, 2015 - January 2, 2016 $1899 $2099
January 2, 2016 - December 31, 2016 $2999 $3149
January 2, 2016 - January 7, 2017 $2099 $2199
January 7, 2017 - January 6, 2018 $2099 $2199
January 7, 2017 - January 6, 2018 $2999 $3149
January 6, 2018 - January 5, 2019 $2099 $2199
• Accommodations aboard the yacht
• Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
• Airport transfers on day of charter (excludes Bahamas, Cayman, Dominican Republic, Kona, and Palau)
• All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
(We are happy to accommodate most special dietary requests)
Rates not included:
• Airfare (international and domestic)
• Equipment rentals
• Nitrox fills
• Certification or specialty courses
• Hotel stays/day rooms
• Dinner on final evening (except Pulau Weh itinerary)
• Crew gratuity
• Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable)
• Airport Transfers in Bahamas, Cayman, Dominican Republic, Kona, and Palau
Other fees & taxes:
There is a USD $39 Port Fee per person, a USD $52 Marine Park Fee for the Brothers itinerary or a USD $105 Marine Park fee for the Brothers/Daedalus itinerary. For the Southern/St. Johns itinerary, there is $30 Park Fee. For the 10 night Best of the Red Sea itinerary, the total would be $135 in Park fees.These fees are paid onboard the yacht and may be paid by Visa, Mastercard, cash or travelers checks.
Upon arrival to Egypt, all guests must pay an entry visa of $25. They do not offer a multi-entry visa. (subject to change without notice)
40% of the charter rate is due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
1. 121 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the charter rate is forfeited.
2. 120 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the charter rate is forfeited.
3. 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate is forfeited and no refund is available