Skipper, hostess-cook and scuba diving instructor.
The catamaran features 3 large double cabins dedicated to clients, each one equipped with private bathroom, Hi-fi, TV and DVD player.
Comfort of the Bahia 46 with its large ward-room, sundeck and a shaded cockpit where meals are usually served.
· 2 Dives per day included during Regular Cruise.
· 3 Dives per day included during Private Charter.
· No dive organized on arrival & departure day.
· No night dive and no Nitrox dive available.
· Level required: minimum Intermediate level (most of the dives are drift dives). Beginners and Open water divers are accepted but they may not be able to do all the dives scheduled.
Cruise itinerary is established according to the number of nights booked, clients wish and feasability.
Example of itinerary:
Between 6 & 9 nights cruise : Fakarava - Kauehi - Toau - Fakarava.
Between 10 & 11 nights cruise : Fakarava - Tahaena - Kauehi - Toau - Fakarava.
From 13 nights cruise : Fakarava - Toau - Aratika - Kauehi - Tahaena - Fakarava. Detailed day by day tinerary on request.
Please take note! any transaction made aboard the boat must be paid for in CFP Francs polynesiens (drinks, t-shirts, ..)
Rates & Booking Conditions
HIGH SEASON: March, April, July, August, September
8 nights EURO 3.200,-
10 nights EURO 4.000,-
14 nights EURO 5.200,-
8 nights EURO 2.800,-
10 nights EURO 3.500,-
14 nights EURO 4.550,-
Single pax must pay 50% more of the usual rate. he will sleep alone in a double cabin.
TAKE NOTE ! 200 euros/person extra on Christmas day and New Year's Eve
· Round trip transfers airport/boat in Fakarava.
· All meals & spring water (mineral water, sodas and alcoholic drinks not included).
· Activities such as : kayaking, fishing, snorkelling, visit of a pearl farm…
· 2 dives per day if "diver" rates are quoted (no dive on the first and last days of cruising).
· Diving equipement.
· Local Taxes
Rates not included:
· Domestic flights (NOTE : luggage allowance for divers on domestic flights is 25 kg per person in Y Class reservation. Presentation of both International Diving card & International flights tickets will be required upon domestic check-in. Z Class reservation allows a 50 kg per person luggage allowance.
· Special diving equipment (oxygen decompression stop, etc…)
Other fees & taxes:
PAYMENT POLICY: 30% of total invoice is due upon reservation; Balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
If cancellation is received over 60 days prior to departure: 30 % of total fare will be retained
If cancellation is received within 59 days prior to departure: 100 % of total fare will be retained