|» Show all trips with free spaces |
|Type of boat:
||MV ANDAMAN SEAFARER is a comfortable live-aboard vessel in teak and steel and perfectly adapted for diving or touring.
||Crew of six consists of 1 cruise director/Instructor (Charlie), 1 Captain, 1 Engineer, 1 deck hand, 1 Thai Cook (his food is a feature of the cruise) and a Divemaster/Instructor. They have years of chartering experience in this area and are eager to give you the liveaboard dive holiday of a lifetime.
||6 in three VIP A/C private cabins (two single berths) and 8 in two FIRST CLASS A/C cabins (four single berths).
Each cabin has 2 or 4 single berths with standard mattresses (200x90).
||- She was designed and supervised during the construction in Phuket by his owner who has 30 years of diving experience in Thailand as dive operator (since 1979) and SCUBA Instructor (since 1985). Charlie served as a dive guide on the Jacques Cousteau’s Calypso vessel during the shooting of the film "The Sea convicts" in 1988 at Similan and Surin Islands as well for the shooting at the Similan of a U/W IMAX film on November 2002.
- The length and beam make it one of the largest and comfortable dive vessels in Phuket and Thailand.
- 2 V8 engines of 320 hp each give confidence during the cruises.
- Electric power (220 volts).
- 2 large showers and toilets. We do not limit the showers during the cruise.
- All ceilings inside the vessel are of 2.20 m.
- 3 "VIP Cabin" with 2 bunks and 2 “FIRST CLASS” cabins with 4 bunks.
- Each cabin has its own air-conditioning with a remote control.
- All bunks have comfortable mattresses (200 x 90 x 10).
- The kitchen is equipped as a restaurant. We never serve the same meals more than once during the cruise. All guests take their meals on large tables on the roof and the food is served buffet style.
- Solarium (5.5 x 8 m) has deckchairs and mattresses. It is the perfect place to have a drink at sunset and during the evening after dinner.
- Large dive area (5.70 x 12 m) with easy entries and exits with 3 ladders. 14 divers can be in/out of water within a few minutes.
- Aluminum cylinders of 80 (10.95 liters) & 100cf (13.69 liters) are available in the racks with baskets under the diver’s seats.
- The 2 Bauer compressors can fill the tanks with air or Nitrox 32 while the guests are taking a nap in their cabins or in the deckchairs on the solarium.
- Nitrox divers have at their disposal Nitrox 32 tanks.
||- Our 4.7m Avon Rib dinghy with a ladder and a 40 HP outboard allows diving in the most remote places giving our customers an easy mean of accessing the dive site and of course of getting picked up after the dive in the most secure conditions.
|Meals & Drinks:
||- The kitchen is equipped as a restaurant. We never serve the same meals more than once during the cruise. All guests take their meals on large tables on the roof and the food is served buffet style.
||Drinkk at the end of the liveaboard dive cruise.
||Voltage (2 generators of 20Kw & 40Kw): 12 Volts, 24 Volts, 220 Volts, 380 Volts.
||The vessel is equipped with radar, GPS navigation system, Video depth sounder, CB radio, VHF radio, O2 tanks, 2 generators and a 4.7m Avon Rib dinghy with a 40 HP outboard and a ladder.
Minimum diving level required for a liveaboard with MV Andaman Seafarer:
- For divers' comfort and safety, the drop-offs and pick-ups of buddy teams are made with our 4.7m Avon Rib dinghy equipped with a ladder and an outboard engine of 40 HP. Each dinghy rotation takes 4-5 divers at once. That way, fish are not scared and each diver will get more chance for better encounters.
- Divers must be comfortable in water and be certified at least CMAS 2* Diver or PADI Advanced, equivalence or higher levels with at least 30 logged dives.
- Divers will dive in buddy teams of 2-3 divers.
- Most of our divers booked on a liveaboard dive cruise with MV Andaman Seafarer are experienced ones and are certified CMAS 2* or 3* Diver, PADI Advanced, PADI Rescue, Divemaster, Instructor or equivalence from other diving associations with hundreds of logged dives and most of them are keen underwater photographers.
- Divemaster/Instructor supervision is provided during our liveaboard dive cruises aboard MV Andaman Seafarer but the service of a private Divemaster/Instructor guiding during each dive is only provided on request prior the liveaboard and will be charged an extra fee per diver.
- CMAS 1* Diver, PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent certified diver who can not dive as a buddy diver with their friends will have to book the service of a professional Divemaster/Instructor guiding them during all dives or plan a TDA/CMAS 2* Diver course and/or a PADI Advanced course with a TDA/CMAS/PADI Instructor during the liveaboard.
- PADI Nitrox course may be taught during liveaboard dive cruises.
||The vessel is equipped with radar, GPS navigation system, Video depth sounder, CB radio, VHF radio.
|Rates & Booking Conditions|
||- Liveaboard dive cruises are available from the end of October until beginning of May.
- Departure may be either on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday (16:30).
- There are the best liveaboard dive cruises for dive clubs, dive groups or single divers.
- On request by small group or individuals, any scheduled liveaboard dive cruise without confirmed reservations may be replaced either by a shorter or longer liveaboard dive cruise or by a private liveaboard dive cruise. In the case of a Join Tour Basis liveaboard dive cruise, Seafarer Divers will fill up the remaining places in order to complete the cruise.
- On request before departure, itinerary and meals (Thai, Eurasian, Chinese, Vegetarian and Muslim) may be up to the group.
- Late reservations just few hours before liveaboard cruise departure disturb the supplying, planning and the timing so we recommend to the tour-operators and divers to book well in advance and before arriving in Thailand. Thank you for your understanding.
- National Park fees: Admission for Thai: 80 Baht (+/- 1.70 €uro). Admission for foreigner: 400 Baht (+/- 8.60 €uro). Admission for child (Thai & Foreigner alike): 50% discount. Extra for Diver (Thai & Foreigner alike): 200 Baht (+/- 4.30 €uro) per diving day.
- Thailand National Parks: http://www.dnp.go.th
- Money converter: http://www.xe.com
- Visit our web site http://www.seafarer-divers.com for more information about our liveaboard dive cruises 2009-2010 departures.
||MV ANDAMAN SEAFARER - 2009-2010 PUBLIC TARIFFS
PUBLIC PRICE PER PASSENGER FROM 1-13 DIVING DAYS
(Join Tour Basis) - Diving Clubs - Diving Groups - Single Divers
- 3 VIP Cabins of 2 passengers: 6 passengers in 3 double cabins.
- 2 First class Cabin of 4 passengers: 8 passengers in 2 quadruple cabins.
- A First Class Cabin of 4 passengers may be booked as a VIP Cabin with only 2 passengers sharing that cabin of 4 bunks.
Calculation: 1 day - 1 night - 1 diving day.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Diver: 150 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 165 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Par Non-Diver: 135 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Diver: 130 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 145 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Par Non-Diver: 115 €uro.
Liveaboard of 4 days - 3 nights - 3 diving days.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Diver: 450 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 495 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 405 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Diver: 390 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 435 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 345 €uro.
Liveaboard of 5 days - 4 nights - 4 diving days.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Diver: 600 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 660 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 540 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Diver: 520 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 580 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 460 €uro.
Liveaboard of 6 days - 5 nights - 5 diving days.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Diver: 750 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 825 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 675 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Diver: 650 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 725 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 575 €uro.
Liveaboard of 7 days - 6 nights - 6 diving days.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Diver: 900 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 990 €uro.
- "VIP Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 810 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Diver: 780 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Nitrox Diver: 870 €uro.
- "First Class Cabin" - Per Non-Diver: 690 €uro.
||Cruises include transfers to and from hotel (Airport transfers are not included), full-board accommodation in A/C cabins on our vessel "MV Andaman Seafarer", drinking water, tea, coffee, chocolate, towel, unlimited dive time, Divemaster/Instructor supervision, tanks and weights.
|Rates not included:
||Cruises do not include National Park Fees, beers, soft-drinks, dive equipment and tip for the crew. Tank (100cf/15L): 300 Baht (+/- 6.40 €uro) per diving day.
|- Tariffs do not include the National Park fees. http://www.dnp.go.th
- National park fees: Admission for Thai: 80 Baht (+/- 1.70 €uro). Admission for foreigner: 400 Baht (+/- 8.60 €uro). Admission for child (Thai & Foreigner alike): 50% discount. Extra for Diver (Thai & Foreigner alike): 200 Baht (+/- 4.30 €uro) per diving day.
||Booking procedures: All reservation MUST be confirmed to Seafarer Divers Co Ltd, by letter, voucher, fax or Email. Seafarer Divers Co Ltd will confirm all reservation requests within 24 hours. In case immediate confirmation is not possible, principals will be informed of the booking status.
Option: A booking will be temporarily reserved for 7 days to arrange travel. After 7 days of non-deposit or full payment of service fee, we may consider NULL and VOID the confirmed reservation and be free of the allotment space.
Reservation and deposit: A reservation is only final after the receipt of a 30% deposit or the full payment in the case of bookings within 60 days before commencement of services.
Full Payment: The balance of 70% is due no later than 60 days prior to commencement of services and must be paid to Seafarer Divers Co Ltd in Euros or Thai Baht by cash, credit card or “Swift Telex transfer”.
Cancellation policy: More than 60 days before the commencement of services we retain the 30% deposit, between 60 and 30 days 50% of the total service fee and within 30 days we retain 100% of the total service fee. We strongly recommend obtaining cancellation insurance and travel insurance covering the activities and sports they intend to undertake.