All our experienced and friendly crew is delighted to provide you the best service on board.
She counts 2 suites, 2 double bed cabins and 10 twin cabins with all the facilities you would expect when traveling on a top-class Liveaboard. Music, fridge and en-suite bathroom are standard in all cabins. The large bathrooms all feature multiple jet showers.
M/Y Sea Serpent Grandâ€™s length is an impressive 43.3 meters and she counts 2 suites, 2 double bed cabins and 10 twin cabins among her accommodations with all the facilities you would expect when traveling on a top-class liveaboard; music, fridge and en-suite facilities are standard in all cabins. The large bathrooms all feature multiple jet showers.
The new hull design of this liveaboard allows not only for spacious and comfortable accommodations but for improved speed and stability.
M/Y Sea Serpent Grand provides ample space with her main deck salon which is equipped with the latest in entertainment equipment.
The huge dive deck is at water level and can accommodate up to 28 divers with individual racks.
Along with a Nitrox compressor, M/Y Sea Serpent Grand is equipped with Helium/Oxygen blending station and a Haskel pump, making her the choice for open circuit technical divers as well as closed circuit divers, providing 200 bar Oxygen fills as well as Trimix, Helium and Nitrox upon request.
M/Y Sea Serpent Grand is specifically designed for divers looking for luxury and speed between dive sites and, over the past few years since its launch, has gained the love and respect of many divers and has become an all-time Red Sea favorite liveaboard!
M/Y Sea Serpent Grand liveaboard is fully licensed to cruise the entire Egyptian Red Sea.
2 Life rafts x 85 HP outboard engine
Meals & Drinks:
- 3 meals per day, international kitchen, open buffet, bakery, snacks
- mineral water, coffee, tea included
- Soda, Tonic, Nespresso and alcoholic beverages on supplement
- We can cater for special dietary food upon request (Vegetarian, gluten free...)
US $, Euro, Egyptian Pound
major Credit Cards + 3% service charge
- 3 Generators: 2 x 90 KW, 1 x 80 KW 220 V
- Engine 2 x 720 HP CAT
- Desalination units 2 x 4500 l/day
- 2 life rafts x 85 HP outboard engine
- Oxygen kit, first aid kit, life jackets, life buoys
- fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, flares
The Sea Serpent Fleet is part of a number of organisations based around the Red Sea, ensuring we are kept up-to-date on local diving and environmental issues (CDWS, HEPCA, Red Sea Association, DECO International, EUF).
All our vessels are certified to ensure the highest recreational diving standards set by the European Underwater Federation EUF !
Full charter and Individual booking - Kindly request rates
- Route supplements, Meet & Assist at the airport, 2 way transfer, weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- Dive guides
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard or for the last night at a 4*-hotel (not optional, depending on the boat schedule!)
- Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day)
- Tanks, weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
Rates not included:
- Rental Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (100â‚¬ is recommended to be split into 75â‚¬ per guest for the crew and 25â‚¬ per guest for the diveguides)
- Surcharges for double bed cabins, cabins on the main or upper deck or suites - upon request
We require a 25% payment upon booking. Reservation is confirmed only after down payment transfer is confirmed. The remaining amount has to be transferred at least two weeks before the beginning of the trip.
In case of cancellation the following fees are deducted:
between 90 and 65 days before arrival date: 10% of the safari price
between 64 and 40 days before arrival date: 25% of the safari price
between 39 and 22 days before arrival date: 60% of the safari price
As of 21 days before arrival date: 100% of the safari price