|» Show all trips with free spaces |
|Type of boat:
||Motor Yacht / wood hulled
||10 - 12 knots
||All our experienced and friendly crew is delighted to provide you the best service on board.
||7 cabins with single beds, 1 cabin with a double bed and 1 cabin with bunk beds; en-suite bathroom, towels and bathrobes and A/C cabin-controlled are standard in all cabins.
||M/Y Sea Serpent Serena was designed to cater specifically for divers who want to dive the Red Sea in small groups. This luxury liveaboard is 33 meters long, very fast and can accommodate groups of 10 up to 18, in 9 en-suite cabins. 5 twin bed cabins and 1 bunk bed cabin are on the lower deck, 3 more cabins are on the upper deck, including 1 double bed cabin and 2 cabins with twin beds.
The liveaboard has a large lounge for cozy evenings and fully equipped with entertainment facilities for enjoying evenings after great dives in the Red Sea. The personalized service onboard and the excellent value for money will make M/Y Sea Serpent Serena a favorite with regular Red Sea liveaboard groups.
||2 Life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
|Meals & Drinks:
||- 3 meals per day, international kitchen, open buffet, bakery, snacks
- mineral water, coffee, tea included
- Soda, Tonic, Nespresso and alcoholic beverages on supplement
- We can cater for special dietary food upon request (Vegetarian, gluten free...)
||US $, Euro, Egyptian Pound
major Credit Cards + 3% service charge
||-2 Generators x 50 KW / 220 V
-Engine 2 x 600 HP CAT
-Desalination units 2 x 4500 l/day
-Compressors 2 x 500 l/min
-Nitrox filling membrane 500 l/min
||- 2 life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
- Oxygen kit, first aid kit, life jackets, life buoys
- fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, flares
The Sea Serpent Fleet is part of a number of organisations based around the Red Sea, ensuring we are kept up-to-date on local diving and environmental issues (CDWS, HEPCA, Red Sea Association, DECO International, EUF).
All our vessels are certified to ensure the highest recreational diving standards set by the European Underwater Federation EUF !
||Radar + Echo Sounder
VHF Radio, Sat, EPIRB, HF Radio, Satellite Phone
GPS chart plotter, compass
|Rates & Booking Conditions|
||Full charter and Individual booking - Kindly request rates
||- Route supplements, Meet & Assist at the airport, 2 way transfer, weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- Dive guides
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard or for the last night at a 4*-hotel (not optional, depending on the boat schedule!)
- Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day)
- Tanks, weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
|Rates not included:
- Rental Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (100€ is recommended to be split into 75€ per guest for the crew and 25€ per guest for the diveguides)
- Surcharges for double bed cabins, cabins on the main or upper deck or suites - upon request
||We require a 25% payment upon booking. Reservation is confirmed only after down payment transfer is confirmed. The remaining amount has to be transferred at least two weeks before the beginning of the trip.
In case of cancellation the following fees are deducted:
between 90 and 65 days before arrival date: 10% of the safari price
between 64 and 40 days before arrival date: 25% of the safari price
between 39 and 22 days before arrival date: 60% of the safari price
As of 21 days before arrival date: 100% of the safari price