All our experienced and friendly crew is delighted to provide you the best service on board.
10 cabins with twin beds and 2 with double beds, provide spacious and cozy accommodations, all with en-suite facilities.
Sea Serpent Glory, built in Alexandria, in Egypt's best shipyard, is in a league of her own, a legend of a liveaboard in the Red Sea, and truly a sea worthy motor vessel.
The salon and dining area are separated and extremely comfortable, inviting you to relax and to enjoy the entertainment provided by the full audio-visual system.
M/Y Sea Serpent Glory's two sun decks, one partially shaded, are very roomy and generously furnished with mattresses and cushions, ideal for taking a nap between dives on that luxury Red Sea liveaboard.
The dive racks are arranged along the walls of the teak diving platform which makes kitting up and entering the water very easy for the divers as there is no need to walk down any stairs with full gear.
2 Life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
Meals & Drinks:
- 3 meals per day, international kitchen, open buffet, bakery, snacks
- mineral water, coffee, tea included
- Soda, Tonic, Nespresso and alcoholic beverages on supplement
- We can cater for special dietary food upon request (Vegetarian, gluten free...)
US $, Euro, Egyptian Pound
major Credit Cards + 3% service charge
- 3 Generators 1 x 80 KW, 2 x 50 KW / 220 V
- Engine 2 x 600 HP CAT
- Desalination units 2 x 4500 l/day
- 2 life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
- Oxygen kit, first aid kit, life jackets, life buoys
- fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, flares
The Sea Serpent Fleet is part of a number of organisations based around the Red Sea, ensuring we are kept up-to-date on local diving and environmental issues (CDWS, HEPCA, Red Sea Association, DECO International, EUF).
All our vessels are certified to ensure the highest recreational diving standards set by the European Underwater Federation EUF !
Full charter and Individual booking - Kindly request rates
- Route supplements, Meet & Assist at the airport, 2 way transfer, weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- Dive guides
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard or for the last night at a 4*-hotel (not optional, depending on the boat schedule!)
- Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day)
- Tanks, weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
Rates not included:
- Rental Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (100â‚¬ is recommended to be split into 75â‚¬ per guest for the crew and 25â‚¬ per guest for the diveguides)
- Surcharges for double bed cabins, cabins on the main or upper deck or suites - upon request
We require a 25% payment upon booking. Reservation is confirmed only after down payment transfer is confirmed. The remaining amount has to be transferred at least two weeks before the beginning of the trip.
In case of cancellation the following fees are deducted:
between 90 and 65 days before arrival date: 10% of the safari price
between 64 and 40 days before arrival date: 25% of the safari price
between 39 and 22 days before arrival date: 60% of the safari price
As of 21 days before arrival date: 100% of the safari price