All our experienced and friendly crew is delighted to provide you the best service on board.
1 suite, 1 double bed cabin, 9 twin bed cabins, en-suite facilities, towels, bathrobes, mini bar, and A/C cabin-controlled are standard in all cabins.
M/Y Sea Serpent is the first of our latest generation of luxury dive vessels based on the award-winning Benetti Classic 35 yachts design. Combining famous design standards with our broad knowledge and long experience as a Red Sea and Marine Park liveaboard operator, we were able to create a luxurious vessel, unparalleled in speed, stability and comfort. Her hydrodynamic hull allows for optimum torque-to-displacement ratio increasing speed and stability and assuring comfortable cruising even in high seas.
Accommodations are offered in 9 cabins with two single beds in each, 1 upper deck double bed cabin and 1 suite, all with en-suite facilities. The luxurious cabins are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, bathrobes and towels, among other services. The salon is the perfect meeting place equipped with a variety of entertainment facilities.
Relaxation and sunbathing are ideally looked after on our two spacious, partially shaded sundecks. The convenient layout and size of the dive deck will satisfy even the most demanding of divers.
All routes are possible. Special itinerary on request.
2 Life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
Meals & Drinks:
- 3 meals per day, international kitchen, open buffet, bakery, snacks
- mineral water, coffee, tea included
- Soda, Tonic, Nespresso and alcoholic beverages on supplement
- We can cater for special dietary food upon request (Vegetarian, gluten free...)
US $, Euro, Egyptian Pound
major Credit Cards + 3% service charge
- 2 Generators 2 x 80 KW / 220 V
- Engine 2 x 1150 HP MAN
- Desalination units 2 x 4500 l/day
- Compressors 3 x 820 l /min
- Nitrox filling membrane 500 l/min
- 2 life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
- Oxygen kit, first aid kit, life jackets, life buoys
- fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, flares
The Sea Serpent Fleet is part of a number of organisations based around the Red Sea, ensuring we are kept up-to-date on local diving and environmental issues (CDWS, HEPCA, Red Sea Association, DECO International, EUF).
All our vessels are certified to ensure the highest recreational diving standards set by the European Underwater Federation EUF !
Full charter and Individual booking - Kindly request rates
- Route supplements, Meet & Assist at the airport, 2 way transfer, weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- Dive guides
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard or for the last night at a 4*-hotel (not optional, depending on the boat schedule!)
- Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day)
- Tanks, weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
Rates not included:
- Rental Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (100â‚¬ is recommended to be split into 75â‚¬ per guest for the crew and 25â‚¬ per guest for the diveguides)
- Surcharges for double bed cabins, cabins on the main or upper deck or suites - upon request
We require a 25% payment upon booking. Reservation is confirmed only after down payment transfer is confirmed. The remaining amount has to be transferred at least two weeks before the beginning of the trip.
In case of cancellation the following fees are deducted:
between 90 and 65 days before arrival date: 10% of the safari price
between 64 and 40 days before arrival date: 25% of the safari price
between 39 and 22 days before arrival date: 60% of the safari price
As of 21 days before arrival date: 100% of the safari price