All our experienced and friendly crew is delighted to provide you the best service on board.
12 beautifully designed cabins, all equipped with AC and en-suite facilities, 8 twin bed cabins are situated on the lower deck, 4 more on the main deck: 2 are equipped with twin cabins while the 11th and 12th are double bed cabins.
The half shaded sundeck is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the cool evenings while the top deck offers a perfect tanning spot for sun lovers.
M/Y Sea Serpent Contessa provides its guests plenty of space in a relaxing salon on the main deck which equipped with a first-class audio- and video system.
She can accommodate 24 guests in 12 beautifully designed cabins, all equipped with AC and en-suite facilities, 8 twin bed cabins are situated on the lower deck, 4 more on the main deck: 2 are equipped with twin cabins while the 11th and 12th are double bed cabins.
Gracious, superior and most beautiful, come and experience our 5 star luxury vessel and be sure you will have an unforgettable experience.
All routes are possible. Special itinerary on request.
2 Life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
Meals & Drinks:
- 3 meals per day, international kitchen, open buffet, bakery, snacks
- mineral water, coffee, tea included
- Soda, Tonic, Nespresso and alcoholic beverages on supplement
- We can cater for special dietary food upon request (Vegetarian, gluten free...)
US $, Euro, Egyptian Pound
major Credit Cards + 3% service charge
- 2 Generators x 85 KW / 220 V
- Engine 2 x 1200 HP MAN
- Desalination units 1 x 4500 l + 1 x 8000 l/day
- 2 life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
- Oxygen kit, first aid kit, life jackets, life buoys
- fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, flares
The Sea Serpent Fleet is part of a number of organisations based around the Red Sea, ensuring we are kept up-to-date on local diving and environmental issues (CDWS, HEPCA, Red Sea Association, DECO International, EUF).
All our vessels are certified to ensure the highest recreational diving standards set by the European Underwater Federation EUF !
Full charter and Individual booking - Kindly request rates
- Route supplements, Meet & Assist at the airport, 2 way transfer, weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- Dive guides
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard or for the last night at a 4*-hotel (not optional, depending on the boat schedule!)
- Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day)
- Tanks, weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
Rates not included:
- Rental Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (100â‚¬ is recommended to be split into 75â‚¬ per guest for the crew and 25â‚¬ per guest for the diveguides)
- Surcharges for double bed cabins, cabins on the main or upper deck or suites - upon request
We require a 25% payment upon booking. Reservation is confirmed only after down payment transfer is confirmed. The remaining amount has to be transferred at least two weeks before the beginning of the trip.
In case of cancellation the following fees are deducted:
between 90 and 65 days before arrival date: 10% of the safari price
between 64 and 40 days before arrival date: 25% of the safari price
between 39 and 22 days before arrival date: 60% of the safari price
As of 21 days before arrival date: 100% of the safari price