All our experienced and friendly crew is delighted to provide you the best service on board.
3 cabins with double bed, 9 cabins with twin beds -
air conditioned, en-suite facility, provided towels and bathrobes.
M/Y Sea Serpent Excellence is a new class of 5 star Luxury wooden boats designed for optimal speed and stability. This majestic looking vessel has 24 berths in 12 spacious cabins, all equipped with air condition and en-suite facilities.
The inside of the boat is completely refurbished in 2020. The new modern touch gives its interior design a sense of freshness and practicality.
The salon is extremely spacious and equipped with the latest in multimedia entertainment. Sea Serpent Excellence’s half shaded deck is the perfect spot for socializing between and after dives, while the top deck is ideal for both tanning and star gazing. All decks are made with the finest teak wood to give this boat the finish its name deserves.
Especially designed for divers, Sea Serpent Excellence is no compromise between luxury and efficiency.
All routes are possible. Special itinerary on request.
2 Life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
Meals & Drinks:
- 3 meals per day, international kitchen, open buffet, bakery, snacks
- mineral water, coffee, tea included
- Soda, Tonic, Nespresso and alcoholic beverages on supplement
- We can cater for special dietary food upon request (Vegetarian, gluten free...)
US $, Euro, Egyptian Pound
major Credit Cards + 3% service charge
- 3 Generators: 1 x 80 KW, 2 x 50 KW / 220 V
- Engine 2 x 800 HP MAN
- Desalination units 2 x 4500 l/day
- 2 life rafts x 40 HP outboard engine
- Oxygen kit, first aid kit, life jackets, life buoys
- fire fighting equipment, fire alarms, flares
The Sea Serpent Fleet is part of a number of organisations based around the Red Sea, ensuring we are kept up-to-date on local diving and environmental issues (CDWS, HEPCA, Red Sea Association, DECO International, EUF).
All our vessels are certified to ensure the highest recreational diving standards set by the European Underwater Federation EUF !
Full charter and Individual booking - Kindly request rates
- Route supplements, Meet & Assist at the airport, 2 way transfer, weekly boat and diving permits, fuel surcharges, port fees, reef taxes, lost luggage assistance, marine park fees
- Dive guides
- 7 nights full-board accommodation onboard or for the last night at a 4*-hotel (not optional, depending on the boat schedule!)
- Mineral water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- 3-4 dives per day (2-3 dives on the last day)
- Tanks, weights
- Nitrox 29-32%
Rates not included:
- Rental Equipment
- Alcoholic beverages
- Crew gratuities (100€ is recommended to be split into 75€ per guest for the crew and 25€ per guest for the diveguides)
- Surcharges for double bed cabins, cabins on the main or upper deck or suites - upon request
We require a 25% payment upon booking. Reservation is confirmed only after down payment transfer is confirmed. The remaining amount has to be transferred at least two weeks before the beginning of the trip.
In case of cancellation the following fees are deducted:
between 90 and 65 days before arrival date: 10% of the safari price
between 64 and 40 days before arrival date: 25% of the safari price
between 39 and 22 days before arrival date: 60% of the safari price
As of 21 days before arrival date: 100% of the safari price