All staterooms are air-conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers and sinks. The ship is equipped with hairdryers in each stateroom. Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom daily as needed.
All indoor areas are air-conditioned and each of the eight guest cabins feature ensuite facilities. The salon has ample room for divers to relax or enjoy indoor dinning. Under the castle deck there is a camera room with 10 meters of camera table and ample storage space. The sundeck features covered and uncovered lounging.
DIVING: 3 to 4 dives a day, nitrox is available, equipment rental, Digital Camera Rental, Fresh Warm Towels After Each Dive. Divedeck with rinsetank and camera table.
2 (28 feet) Fiberglass single 200 hp 4 stroke each. Specifically designed for divers. Spacious seats and ample space for camera's
Meals & Drinks:
Meals prepared by our onboard chef consist of an international mix with a local flair. If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise in advance. Sit Down Dining Service and In-Room Morning Coffee Service. Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant meal at dinner with table side service are served daily in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (non-alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard.
US Dollars, Traveler’s Checks, or Credit Cards (Visa or MasterCard). Personal checks are not accepted.
220 volt, charging station also 110 volt
24 hour/day watch
Safety : 2 X 24 capacity life rafts, 6 life buoys, life jackets in staterooms, 2 tenders. Crew will do safety briefing on the first evening on board.
Double radar, double GPS, double depth sounder, satellite phone and internet, VHF and USB radio
Rates & Booking Conditions
All package prices are in US$ per person on a share basis and are subject to change without notice. However, your package price is locked in upon receipt of the Deposit and Cruise Application and will not change unless the reservation is changed
Komodo National Park 9 night/10 days trips
Stateroom accommodation $ 3950,- per person ($ 439,- / night)
Master cabin accommodation $ 4895,- per person ($ 544,- / night)
Raja Ampat 11 night/12 day trips
Stateroom accommodation $ 4750,- per person ($ 432,- / night)
Master cabin accommodation $ 5870,- per person ($ 534,- / night)
Komodo – Alor – Wakatobi Special 14 day Expedition
Stateroom accommodation $ 5600,- per person ($ 431,- / night)
Master cabin accommodation $ 6250,- per person ($ 581,- / night)
2013 Raja Ampat 11 night/12 day dive trip
Stateroom accommodation $ 4990,- per person ($ 454,- / night)
Master cabin accommodation $ 6165,- per person ($ 560,- / night)
2013 Cenderawasih Bay Special 13 night/14 day Expedition
Stateroom accommodation $ 6200,- per person ($ 477,- / night)
Master cabin accommodation $ 6900,- per person ($ 531,- / night)
2013 Cenderawasih Bay 11 night/12 day dive trip
Stateroom accommodation $ 5250,- per person ($ 477,- / night)
Master cabin accommodation $ 6490,- per person ($ 590,- / night)
Up to 4 dives per day, weights and weight belts, air fills, dive guides, 2 transfers (airport to boat and visa versa), all meals, all soft drinks, tea, coffee, local beer and a glass of wine at dinner
Harbor and Park fees; amount depends on destination
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT TERMS
All payment dates and terms will be clearly outlined on each individual invoice. And are as follows:
• A deposit of twenty five percent (25%) per person paid no later than fourteen (14) days after the date of invoice.
• The remainder, amounting to the final seventy five percent (75%) of the total invoice and any supplemental charges, must be paid no later than ninety (90) days prior to departure.
• If any of the payments are not received on the applicable dates as stated on the invoice, Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to cancel the booking in accordance with the cancellation policy set out in this contract (section 4.3) below.
• 65% supplemental charge will be made for single occupancy.
Full boat charters :
• A non-refundable deposit amounting to fifteen percent (15%) of the total invoice must be received no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice.
• A further thirty five percent (35%) of the total invoice (the Second Payment) must be paid one hundred and eighty (180) days prior to the date of departure. This amount is non-refundable.
• The remaining fifty percent (50%) of the total invoice and any supplemental charges (the Final Payment) must be paid ninety one (91) days prior to the date of departure.
• If the total amount of any of the abovementioned payments are not received on or before the due date then Dewi Nusantara Ltd has the right to cancel the booking and no refund will be given.
• All payments made to Dewi Nusantara Ltd must be net of any fees, commissions or subtractions and must represent the full amount as stated on the invoice.
N.B. A three percent (3%) charge will be applied to all credit card payments.
ALTERATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to charge an alteration or cancellation fee of one thousand United States dollars (US$1000) per passenger for any amendment or cancellation to a booking made one hundred and eighty (180) days prior or more to the date of departure.
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to charge an alteration or cancellation fee of twenty five percent (25%) of the total invoice if an alteration or cancellation is made between one hundred and eighty (180) and ninety one (91) days prior to the date of departure.
• No alteration or cancellation will be accepted ninety (90) days or less from the date of departure and no refund will be given.
Full boat charters:
• No cancellation or alteration can be made to a full boat charter other than alterations to the passenger list once a deposit has been received.
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to pass on any reasonable applicable costs pertaining to any change in the passenger list that may be applicable to changes made, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, transportation, harbor fees, park admission fees etc.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
It is strongly recommended that all guests be advised by the Agent to take out trip cancellation insurance prior to the date of departure.
FULL AND HALF BOAT CHARTER AND GROUP BOOKING POLICIES
A full boat charter is defined as a reservation made by an individual group leader or agent for 18 paying passengers.
A half boat charter is defined as a reservation made by an individual group or agent for 9 paying passengers.
Schedules and Itineraries
• All scheduled cruises can be booked as full-boat charters.
• There are certain changes to the scheduled itineraries permitted by the chartering customer subject to prior approval by Dewi Nusantara Ltd. Please make enquiries regarding each specific itinerary.
• Any changes to the itinerary and destination may be subject to a relocation fee. The amount of the relocation fee will be location dependent, please make enquiries with Dewi Nusantara Ltd whose decision as to the amount of the relocation fee shall be determinative.
Free of charge berths
Three (3) free of charge berths will be allocated per full boat charter in 2012.
One and a half (1,5) free of charge berths will be allocated per half boat charter in 2012.
CHANGES TO ITINERARIES
Changes to itineraries and prior to reservation
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to alter itineraries and published prices at any time prior to receipt of a deposit.
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to change itineraries at any time, including at the last minute, should unforeseen circumstances arise. Such circumstances might include, but are not limited to, acts of war, natural disasters, extreme weather, epidemics, local unrest, and unforeseeable or unavoidable acts that might have the consequence of the vessel or passengers or crew being in harms way or danger.
• All changes will be posted online and promptly sent to the Agent/individual.
Changes to an itinerary after reservation
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to change itineraries at any time after a booking has been made, including at the last minute, should unforeseen circumstances (as above) arise.
• If Dewi Nusantara Ltd changes an itinerary Dewi Nusantara Ltd will endeavor to seek an alternative of comparable standard.
• The Agent/individual will be promptly informed of such alterations and the affect they are considered by Dewi
Nusantara Ltd to have on a particular booking.
Trip Cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances
• If Dewi Nusantara Ltd cancels a trip due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances a refund will be offered to the Agent.
• If a trip is cancelled and the customer is already in Indonesia alternative holiday arrangements of an equivalent standard will endeavored to be made by Dewi Nusantara Ltd. The customer may (at Dewi Nusantara Ltd’s election) be given the option of accepting the alternative arrangements offered by Dewi Nusantara Ltd or a refund.
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any further claims or a refund and shall not be liable for damages or loss (other than a refund) if a trip is cancelled and alternative arrangements are not accepted.
If the spot price of a barrel of Brent crude oil, as determined by Dewi Nusantara Ltd by reference to the Bloomberg news website commodities page (http://www.bloomberg.com/energy/), one hundred and twenty days (120) prior to the departure date of the relevant trip exceeds the following levels then the following supplemental charges per passenger, will be added to the final payment of each invoice:
- Between US$105 and US$114.99 per barrel: a charge of US$200 will be applied
- Between US$115 and US$124.99 per barrel: a charge of US$250 will be applied
- Between US$125 and US$135.99 per barrel: a charge of US$300 will be applied
- Between US$160 and US$169.99 per barrel: a charge of US$350 will be applied
- Between US$170 and US$179.99 per barrel: a charge of US$400 will be applied
- Between US$180 and US$189.99 per barrel: a charge of US$450 will be applied
- Between US$190 and US$199.99 per barrel: a charge of US$500 will be applied
All quoted published rates have been calculated at a rupiah to United States dollar exchange rate of eight thousand five hundred rupiah per one United States dollar (Rp8750 per US$1).
In case of a devaluation of the US Dollar to the rupiah below the above mentioned rate; Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to levy a supplemental charge directly proportional to the amount of the exchange rate devaluation on a per passenger basis. The amount of the supplemental charge as at one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the departure date, which Dewi Nusantara Ltd advises, is applicable shall be added to the final payment of each invoice.
The exchange rate shall be determined by the rate as stated on the international exchange rate website xe.com at noon one hundred and twenty (120) days prior to the day of departure.
Dewi Nusantara Ltd is not liable to refund any money when the Agent, their customers or individuals interrupt or call short a trip. In cases of emergency such as personal illness or accident, Dewi Nusantara Ltd (at the Agent’s and customer’s cost) will endeavor to assist in necessary arrangements for the customer’s return travel. For such cases we recommend that agents advise the customer to purchase trip interruption insurance.
DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS OR DEATH
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any damages resulting from illness, personal injuries or death which may be sustained by reason of, or while engaged on, any trip whether due to the ownership, maintenance, use, operation or control of any aircraft, helicopter, automobile, bicycle, boat, vehicle, hotel, common carrier or any other conveyance used in carrying out these trips. Dewi Nusantara Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any cause whatsoever, whether caused by failure or delay or other irregularity, acts or omissions occurring during a trip under which the means of transportation or other service provided is offered or supplied by owners, Dewi Nusantara Ltd’s or public carriers for and on behalf of Dewi Nusantara Ltd or otherwise.
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any injury to person (whether or not resulting in death) or damage to property arising out of any act of war, insurrection, revolt or other civil uprising or military action occurring in the countries of origin, destination or passage. In case of a medical problem arising during the voyage, either on board or on shore, which results in costs for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs solely to the passenger.
• Dewi Nusantara Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for loss or damage to any persons’ belongings.
By paying the deposit, the Agent/individual certifies that its customers do not have any mental, physical or other condition or disability or level of certification that could create a hazard for him/herself or other passengers. Dewi Nusantara Ltd reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any person as a member of the tour or trip at any time and in such event shall not be responsible or liable in any respect.